Tangled in Magic: Why Rapunzel Will Always Be My Favourite!

Confession time: Tangled has always held a special place in my heart. In fact, it’s my absolute favorite animated movie, and there’s no doubt that Rapunzel is my favorite princess. 

From the moment I watched her on screen, I was hooked—not just by her long magical hair but by her spirit, determination, and undeniable charm. 

How could you not love someone who’s been locked in a tower for 18 years and still manages to be so curious, kind, and hopeful?

Scene Review

One of the best scenes in Tangled has to be when Rapunzel and Flynn are out on the lake, waiting for the floating lanterns to rise. The music, the colors, and the emotions are all so perfect. 

Watching her face light up as the sky fills with lanterns gives me chills every time. It’s like everything she’s ever dreamed of is unfolding in front of her. 

The way she’s both excited and terrified of finally getting what she’s always wanted is so real. Plus, that duet with Flynn? Pure magic.

Why I Like It

I think what I love most about Rapunzel is her endless optimism. No matter what happens, she doesn’t give up. She’s been isolated her whole life, but instead of being bitter, she chooses to see the world with wonder.

She’s brave enough to chase after her dreams and strong enough to confront the truths she uncovers along the way. And let’s not forget, she’s pretty handy with a frying pan! 

That blend of vulnerability and strength is what makes her stand out to me as the best Disney princess.

Why You Should Watch It

If you haven’t seen Tangled yet, you’re missing out on one of Disney’s most heartwarming stories. It’s more than just a princess movie. There’s humor, adventure, and a great message about self-discovery and pursuing your dreams no matter the obstacles. 

The animation is stunning, and the songs will stick with you long after the credits roll. Trust me, it’s impossible not to smile while watching Rapunzel’s journey unfold.

Fun Fact

Did you know that Tangled was Disney's 50th animated feature film? It was a big deal when it came out, and honestly, it still holds up today as one of their best. 

The technology they used to animate Rapunzel’s hair was groundbreaking at the time, and it’s amazing to see the detail they put into every strand!

Final Thoughts

Whenever I’m in need of a feel-good movie or just want to be reminded of the beauty of hope and perseverance, Tangled is my go-to. It’s a story that never gets old and a princess who continues to inspire me every time I watch her. So, if you haven’t already, give it a try—you’ll be swept away by the lanterns, the love, and Rapunzel’s infectious spirit.

Words for thought

Let’s all keep a little Rapunzel energy in our lives: bold, bright, and always dreaming of more.


So, if you haven’t already, give it a try. You’ll be swept away by the lanterns, the love, and Rapunzel’s infectious spirit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Intro :)

Incoming! Ready or Not, Here Comes High School!

Exploring the Phenomenon of Supernatural: A Journey into the Unknown!