The Summer I Turned Pretty: Why I’ll Always Be Team Jeremiah!

Okay, confession time (I told myself I’d stop with these, but I can’t help myself): The Summer I Turned Pretty has me in a chokehold. Seriously, I’ve watched this show so many times that I’ve lost count. 

Something about the mix of beach days, first loves, and heart-wrenching moments just keeps pulling me back. But let’s get one thing clear from the start: I’m *team Jeremiah* all the way, no questions asked. And yes, I will die on this hill.

Iconic Scene Alert

So, let’s talk about the show’s iconic moments. I know, there are so many, but there’s one that stands out to me—when Belly and Conrad share that slow dance at the debutante ball. I get it, I really do. It’s supposed to be this beautiful, romantic moment. The chemistry, the tension, it’s all there.

 But for me, it just highlights why Conrad isn’t the one. He’s broody, unpredictable, and honestly, kind of a downer. He may have Belly’s heart, but he’s always got too much going on to be fully present with her.

Why Jeremiah is My Guy

Meanwhile, Jeremiah? The guy is sunshine personified. He’s playful, caring, and, most importantly, he’s *consistent*. He’s always there for Belly, not just when it’s convenient for him. That kind of reliability is what makes relationships work, in my humble opinion. I mean, who wouldn’t want someone like that in their corner? 

And can we all celebrate that in season 2, Belly finally chose Jeremiah, and they became a couple? It was the win we were waiting for because, let’s be real, it’s about time!

Why You Should Watch

Now, if you haven’t watched The Summer I Turned Pretty yet, here’s why you need to. It’s a show that perfectly captures the whirlwind of emotions we all felt during those awkward, messy teenage years. 

Whether it’s Belly trying to navigate the love triangle of the century or the deeper themes of friendship and family, there’s something in it for everyone. 

Plus, the beachy summer vibes will make you wish you were in Cousins Beach, living that endless summer life.

Fun Fact

Here’s something cool: Jenny Han, the author behind The Summer I Turned Pretty, also gave us To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before. 

So if you loved that Netflix series, you’re in for another treat. Same heart-fluttering romance, just with more sand and sun.

Final Thoughts

The show is as addictive as they come, and with season 3 set to drop in summer 2025, I’m already counting down the days. The story is gearing up to give us some major drama, and I, for one, can’t wait to see where Belly’s journey takes her next. Will her relationship with Jeremiah stand the test of time? 

What Are You Waiting For

If you haven’t started watching yet, what are you waiting for? It’s time to hit play, soak in all the summer feels, and get swept up in the Cousins Beach drama. 

Trust me, once you’re in, there’s no turning back. So, dive into the waves, and join the Jeremiah fan club! 


#TeamJeremiah 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Intro :)

Incoming! Ready or Not, Here Comes High School!

Exploring the Phenomenon of Supernatural: A Journey into the Unknown!